Find a Fulfilling Career with CSB of Middle Georgia
Community Service Board of Middle Georgia offers career opportunities where you make a difference! Our team serves citizens across 16 counties with services related to mental health, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Benefits of Joining CSB of Middle Georgia
Community Service Board of Middle Georgia understands the importance of investing in our employees to become the best we can be. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants or employees based on age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Full-time benefits include:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Dental insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Employee life insurance, employer paid with additional buy up
- Health insurance
- Paid time off plan with rollover
- Pre-tax medical and child spending accounts
- Short- and long-term disability, employer paid
- Vision insurance
In addition to benefits for full-time employees, team members who are licensed medical or behavioral health providers can participate in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) student loan repayment program.