Appointments and walk-ins are accepted.
Comprehensive Mental Health Services
Individuals can find hope at CSB of Middle Georgia through services that foster personal improvement, healing, and recovery.
Payment for Services
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
- Centene/Peach State
- Private/commercial insurance
Sliding Fee Scale
We serve all individuals regardless of ability to pay and offer a sliding fee scale to the uninsured or underinsured. Fees are determined by income or family size.
To qualify, please bring ONE of the following to your appointment:
- Wage statement from Department of Labor
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Documentation from Social Security
- Official documentation regarding your wages or inability to work
* Please note that payment or co-payment is expected at the time of service. Refusal to provide financial information or required payments may result in a disruption of services. If you are having trouble making payments contact us to work with you on a case-by-case basis.