We welcome you to visit or schedule an appointment at your nearest outpatient clinic, where you will receive a thorough assessment to determine diagnostic impressions and discuss appropriate services.
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social security card
- Insurance card
- List of medications you are currently taking, including dosage and frequency
- Parent or legal guardian for those under the age of 18
Payment for Service
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
- Centene/Peach State
- Private/commercial insurance
Sliding Fee Scale
We serve all individuals regardless of ability to pay and offer a sliding fee scale to the uninsured or underinsured. Fees are determined by income or family size.
To qualify, please bring ONE of the following to your appointment:
- Wage statement from Department of Labor
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Documentation from Social Security
- Official documentation regarding wages or inability to work
*Please note that payment or co-payment is expected at the time of service. Refusal to provide financial information or required payments may result in a disruption of services. If you are having trouble making payments contact us to work with you on a case-by-case basis.