To Request More Information About Our Community-Based Services, Call 478-275-6850
Community Support Individual (CSI)
CSI Case Managers will provide skill building and service coordination in the home, school, and community.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Individual (PSR-I) (ages 18-30)
PSR-I services provide individuals with rehabilitative skill building essential to improving an individual’s functioning. PSR-I also teaches learning skills to strengthen the ability to self-access necessary services. Additionally, this service creates environments that promote recovery and support emotional and functional improvements.
Intensive Customized Care Coordination (IC3)
IC3, or High-Fidelity Wraparound Intervention, is designed for children, youth, and young adults ages 6-18 with at least one behavioral health diagnosis and a history or current evidence of suicidal or homicidal ideation.
How to Get Started
Young individuals and families interested in community-based services must be connected to CSB of Middle Georgia first. Contact our Children, Youth, and Young Adult Services in Dublin, GA, to get started. Appointments and walk-ins are accepted.
Children, Youth, and Young Adult Services
2121 Bellevue Road
Dublin, GA 31021
2121-A Bellevue Road
Dublin, GA 31021
Call 478-275-6850 to Get Started.
Payment for Service
We accept most forms of insurance, including:
- Centene/Peach State
- Private/commercial insurance
Sliding Fee Scale
We serve all individuals regardless of ability to pay and offer a sliding fee scale to the uninsured or underinsured. Fees are determined by income or family size.
To qualify, please bring ONE of the following to your appointment:
- Wage statement from Department of Labor
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Documentation from Social Security
- Official documentation regarding your wages or inability to work
* Please note that payment or co-payment is expected at the time of service. Refusal to provide financial information or required payments may result in a disruption of services. If you are having trouble making payments contact us to work with you on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Children, Youth, and Young Adult Services