- American Art Therapy Association: www.arttherapy.org
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors: www.aapc.org
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists: www.aamft.org
- American Counseling Association: www.counseling.org
- American Psychological Association: www.apa.org
- American Psychiatric Association: www.psych.org
- Association for Play Therapy: www.a4pt.org
- GA Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage & Family Therapists: www.sos.ga.gov/plb/counselors
- Innovative Solutions for Disadvantage & Disability: http://www.isdd-home.org
- National Association of Social Workers: www.naswdc.org
- Samaritan Institute: www.samaritaninstitute.org
- www.crisistextline.org users text to 741741 to seek help in a crisis.
- National Crime Prevention Council report on Cyber Bullying: www.ncpc.org/cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying: What Is Cyberbullying and How to Stop It
- www.ncpc.org provides information about stopping cyberbullying before it starts.
- Stop Cyberbullying Before It Starts (PDF) provides useful information for parents.
- Cyberbullying.us provides cyberbullying research, stories, cases, downloads, fact sheets, tips and strategies, news headlines, a blog, and a number of other helpful resources on their comprehensive public service website.
- www.stopcyberbullying.org has a fun quiz to rate your online behavior, information about why some people cyberbully, and how to stop yourself from cyberbullying.
- www.wiredsafety.com provides information about what to do if you are cyberbullied.
- www.stopbullyingnow.com has information about what you can do to stop bullying.
- www.countyoffice.org find contact information for local, county, and state government offices and officials